The relationship of an employee with an employer is direct and it can be maintained legally valid through contracts, agreements and pay slips. Contracts are signed ones in a long period and agreement is modified rarely but pay slip is required to be released monthly, semi-monthly, quarterly as and when the payment of salary is made by the employer to the employee.
Every company has its own policy of releasing payment and even the criteria to measure the same is different. The Check Stub Maker is designed in such a way that step by step one can create its own version of pay slip. The various sections of pay slip can be customized with the help of options available. One can have a demo slip created to have a glance at the whole procedure. Its quick, easy and affordable.
IMPORTANCE OF PAY SLIP
- It is a legal evidence that payment has been released at the end of the employer.
- It reflects various sections and sub-sections that are reflecting the grand total salary of the employee.
- It is an authorized document that is issued under the name of the company.
- The most important feature is for the employees that they have an evidence about the pay-scale at which they were being paid the amount. In case they have not received the experience certificate by the company, they can use the payslip to reflect the number of years or months of service.
HOW IS CHECK STUB MAKER HELPFUL TO THE EMPLOYER?
In case you are handling the number of personals under you and you want everything should be synchronized. The release of payment and the issuance of the pay slip. You do not need a separate team for that, Check Stub Maker is an easy solution for making this task an easy one. It would help you to create the pay slip for the number of employees and have different pay scale at a single medium. The customization for each person could be easily done. The specification can be enrolled and the details are reflected in the end result.
- Legal evidence of making timely payment.
- Criteria for payment is transparent at the end of the employer towards the employee.
- Cost-benefit as the company does not need a separate Human Resource to handle these matters.
DIFFERENT FEATURES OF CHECK STUB MAKER
It has different columns that reflect:
q Name of the employee.
q Name of the employer.
q Address of the employee.
q Logo of the company.
q A tax of any type that is attracted by the company. It is reflected as the deductions.
q Salary is paid on the basis of a contract or on an hourly basis.
q Amount of salary released by the employer to the employee.
The end result would be released at regular intervals mentioned by the employer for the list of employees entered. The details would be different as per the record mentioned and can be customized by the user in case of any changes that are required to be made. It can easily systemize the whole task.