This September the elite cricketers of England take on the formidable West Indies in a series of one day internationals.
That’s 5 not to be missed events, 5 wins and losses to be accredited and 5 chances to take your place in the most luxurious facilities, enjoy fine dining and opportunities that standard tickets can’t deliver.
- 1st ODI – Old Trafford – 19th September 2017.
- 2nd ODI – Trent Bridge – 21st September 2017.
- 3rd ODI – County Ground, Bristol – This ODI is to be confirmed.
- 4th ODI – Kia Oval – 27th September 2017.
- 5th ODI – Ageas Bowl – 29th September 2017.
One day international cricket
- Was developed in the 1970’s.
- One day international cricket is the original form of limited overs cricket.
- Teams wear coloured uniforms.
- Play is with a white ball.
- Both sides field and bat during the day.
- There is a maximum of 50 overs.
- The aim is to score as many runs as possible in an innings.
- ODI’s are extremely popular, here and around the world.
Savour every moment
Either as a corporate hospitality guest or in a private party you’ll find that there is a delightful range of cricket events packages for you to take advantage of. Whatever the budget, whatever the reason and whoever you’d like to impress, companies including London based DTB Sports and Events make your vision a reality and consistently exceed expectations.
Why you should consider cricket hospitality
Approximately 80% of the business leaders who used Rugby World Cup 2015 corporate hospitality packages and sports hospitality group bookings for marketing cited it as an integral and excellent return on investment tool.
If you have a supplier, business contact, client or acquaintance who enjoys cricket then this autumn series shouldn’t be missed. Network, talk about business, relax and build interpersonal relationships and increase loyalty. A cricket hospitality package through a leading firm will enhance any endeavour.
As a birthday, anniversary or milestone gift, a thank you treat or a memorable day out with friends and family, the additional perks in cricket events packages captivate and charm recipients, far more than a standard seat ticket.
You’ll be in someone’s good books for months!
The Legends Lounge cricket hospitality package is available at the 1st ODI at Old Trafford on 19th September. It includes:
- Champagne on arrival.
- Premium Pavilion balcony seating.
- Cricketing insight from an international cricket legend.
- A two course a la carte meal, served with fine wines.
- Interval refreshments, tea and coffee.
- Post-match refreshments.
- Complimentary bar, excludes champagne.
- A fine wine list.
- An official programme and scorecard.
- Commentary radio.
The Robin Smith Suite sports hospitality group package at the 5th ODI at the Ageas Bowl on 29th September includes:
- Tea, coffee, breakfast canapés & Bucks Fizz on arrival.
- A three course menu lunch.
- Complimentary bar – excludes champagne.
- For sharing: cheese plate.
- Complimentary commentary radio.
- Premium souvenir gift.
- Car parking (1 per 2 people.)
- An official match day programme.
Whilst the ODI outcomes are still unknown, a cricket hospitality package will deliver a sensational result – guaranteed.