DTB are exceedingly proud to be an official partner of the one and only Arsenal Football Club; the stadium holds 60000 football fans and there are 150 executive boxes so that everyone can enjoy the spectacle of top flight football in comfort in a modern, invigorating atmosphere. Arsenal hospitality is, unsurprisingly, tailored for maximum levels of enjoyment and excitement, as you’d expect from Arsene Wenger and Arsenal’s home ground.
The Emirates Stadium is perfect for DTB to offer corporate hospitality packages on a scaled budget and with several options. As events companies London know the Emirates Stadium is London’s largest ground and since £390 million was the 2004-6 build cost, there was no expense spared on Arsenal hospitality which ensures that any guest to the stadium will have a delightful and memorable experience in state of the art surroundings.
With the new season almost upon us it’s time to consider how corporate hospitality with DTB, one of the most respected, knowledgeable and practical events companies London can help you to reward staff, management, clients, contacts and acquaintances.
Let’s be honest, it will be much easier for them to remember a fantastic day’s football courtesy of your generosity and Arsenal hospitality than a thank you note or a bottle of wine.
We all appreciate that when we’re in business we need to stand out against the competition and an experience of Arsenal hospitality, a fine display of athletes at work with refreshments, privacy and VIP extras will certainly, without being mercenary, make you a prime candidate for repeat business and build a stronger rapport while the ticket price paid to give someone a great football match with their favourite team and perks will repay itself many times over.
You could see records set when you visit the Emirates Stadium, ensconce yourself in the history of the club, its legendary players and newly signed sporting heroes.
- Arsenal was unbeaten for 49 matches from May 2003 to October 2004, crossing over seasons. Only the mighty Manchester United ended this amazing run, in somewhat controversial circumstances.
- Arsene Wenger has been manager at Arsenal for 20 years; he officially took on the role from 1st October 1996.
- Their first professional match, as Arsenal Woolwich, was against Newcastle United, at the Manor House Plumstead Ground on 2nd September 1893. It was a 2-2 draw.
- The first match at the majestic Emirates Stadium was held on 19th August 2006, Arsenal played Aston Villa and this resulted in a 1-1 draw.
- Thierry Henry scored 228 goals for Arsenal over 377 matches, he currently holds the goal scoring record. In second place is Ian Wright with 185 goals in 288 matches.
- Ian Wright holds the record for consecutive appearances with goals scored. 16 goals in 12 matches between 15th September 1994 to 23rd November 1994.
Arsenal hospitality partnered with DTB, events companies London sporting events specialists, delivers corporate hospitality in premier league style.